WE CAN HELP YOU
ACC® silica gel for beer is a kind of non-crystalline micro-porous solid powder, its pore diameter is 8-16nm. Its chemical molecular formula is mSiO2.nH2O, insoluble in water or any other solvent (except the caustic alkali and hydrofluoric acid).
ACC® silica gel for beer does not react with any acid, alkali or salt. It is nontoxic, tasteless, flame-resisting and non-explosive. It possesses high stability under hot or cold atmosphere and is harmless to human body, mainly used in beer industry.
● It has large specific surface area and numerous fine-pored structure. It adsorbs the proteins which cause beer turbid and removes them through filtering, just within several minutes, thus prolonging beer storage period by 180-240 days and keep beer from being cold muddy.
● It does not affect the beer foam or taste. With superior physical and chemical properties, it does not have any adverse effect on the beer foam or taste. It generally recognized by the world beer industry.
● It helps improve the filter promoting affect. It is chemically stable, contains no beer soluble substances, its surface area and porous structure are both superior to diatomite. It is a kind of ideal filter promoter in aiding diatomite filter, making beer brighter and clearer.
10kg per polyethylene compound bag.
● Packing and size may be customized per your specific requirements.
● When beer silica gel is used, the amount of fine diatomite can be reduced appropriately depending on the amount of beer silica gel being used, so as not to affect the filtering amount.
● If the starting filter pressure is considered too fast and affects the output, we can specially produce for our customers the beer silica gel of fast filtering speed.
Application Field >>